As a native of Cedar City, I am honored to be serving the community I grew up in with quality orthodontic care. The people I treat are not only my patients, but often are my friends, family, and neighbors. It is my top priority to provide my patients with the highest level of care in a friendly and comfortable environment.
I have spent many years receiving hands on training and education to ensure that I can give my patients the most state-of-the-art orthodontic care. My education is a reflection on my dedication to the art and science of orthodontics. I received the following degrees in my pursuit to becoming an orthodontist:
- University of Utah, Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Biology, 1993
- University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry, Honors in Pediatric Dentistry, 1997
- University of Oklahoma Department of Orthodontics, Masters of Science degree in Orthodontics, 1999
In order to keep up on the latest technology and continue my education, I am a member of numerous local and national industry associations. I have also had the honor of having an article published in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Utah Association of Orthodontists
- Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Southern Utah Dental Association President, 2004-2005
Outside of the practice...
I love spending time with my wife Heidi and our four lovely daughters, Sadie, Emma, Mic, and Olivia. We enjoy spending time in the outdoors, boating, snowmobiling, four-wheeling, camping, fishing, and traveling.